Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I DO LOVE YOU




This is one of my favorite Epik High Songs. I think it's a good response to the last post. I heard Tablo said when he was writing the album he felt God calling him to write about certain things. The subtitle to this song on the album is "Return to the Father." I wonder if it's true. It makes sense to me. God loves every piece of us even the mess we've made ourselves into. Like the one line I love the sight of your back ever shrinking away. God loves us even when we leave. Hence the second song by Epik High as well Called One, Tablo said he wrote this one to fans but the subtitle to this album is crown of thorns hmmmmm? what do you think. I love both of these songs and this is the type of music I try to make. A deep connection with something greater than all of us God, love, hope, faith, endurance, peace, and acceptance. who will you choose time is tickin tick tock time is tickin. Please enjoy and reflect on this contemplative, everlasting dopeness


peace and a half,
A

No comments: