Tuesday, March 30, 2010

NEW JAPHIA LIFE!!

Japhia Life "Does Anybody Know" from Rapzilla.com on Vimeo.

Man I rock with Japhia Life and his partner in crime Rob Hodge as well. This is from Japhia Life's upcoming album "Nazareth" I always love the honesty and heart of his music and ministry. I think everyone wonders especially me if all this hope can actually be accessed or is it just hype. Sometimes even after you've found God you wonder if peace is real. Through depression, betrayal, hurt, loss, and trials you really wonder if ANYONE knows how to get to that place of peace. I have learned that peace is assumed and comes from a decision to fight and rejoice in the things you do have. Engaging in the present instead of the past or future helps me. God bless you all and hang in there. Please enjoy this heart wrenching soul thirsting dopeness. peace and a half, A

No comments: