Monday, March 8, 2010

Song of the YEAR in my Opinion!





For those that don't know I called and hoped and prayed this would be Corinne Bailey Rae's next single. It just has that repeatable everlasting joyous feeling to it. It just soars musically and of course Corinne's voice just takes it to a different stratosphere. The beginning of the vid is how I pictured it in my mind except she was sitting on the other side of the table. I think if it gets the right airplay it can be song of the year. (I mean I did call viva la vida as soon as I heard it too) But I won't get too hype because come on I didn't write any of those songs haha. I am just excited because I have developed a good ear for singles which should help me in my process relatively soon. Anyways I love this song and Corinne is as I still state the voice of our generation. She is our Ella and sarah vaughn. Anyways please please pleeeease enjoy this


Heart soaring multi stratospherical dopeness


peace and a half A

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey do you have the luap notrom pj morton album? i bought it years ago in 2007 but i couldn't download it from myspace...thanks

my email is halljeremy94@gmail.com