Thursday, July 23, 2009

2PM IS KILLIN IT AGAIN...AND AGAIN ALL DAY!!



These boys can sing and dance. Autotune only enhances their craft it does not make it what it is. Man I just love the purple lighting on this I want to capture something like this on tour. I'm telling you South Korea has some of the best stage designers IN THE WORLD. Believe it. I'm sure you will be playing this song again and again and again and again. The song is about loving someone who is no good for them expecting more but getting the same. I'm sure we all can relate to that I know I can TRUST ME haha. Sometimes it's hard to accept God's best for us when we are so in love with the worst. Check out yesasia.com for their new album Time for Change I think it should be on there. Please enjoy this poppin lockin neverstoppin hyperactive dopeness.

peace and a half,
A

No comments: